Apart from including certain tweaks to the customizability and functionality, Bliss ROM vastly enhances the overall visual look of your device. It has a separate settings panel called Blissify from where you can change almost everything.
- You can add multiple zips if you need to, by tapping the Add More Zips button.
- I first noticed it on the Infinix Zero 3 then recently on the Oukitel K6000 Pro.
- If you uninstall something important then this can be used to backup user data.
- It has three ways on your system, mean three custom recovery (TWRP, CWM, Philz) will installed on Android devices.
In this method, we’ll use the Orange backup apk to make a Nandroid backup on Android. In this method, we’ll use TWRP custom recovery and make a backup. There are benefits of going from a custom ROM to a stock ROM, too. You might be able to find a pre-rooted version of the ROM. There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android. But you also need to do it if you want to install a system update.
You can easily backup WhatsApp messages to your Google Drive. This feature is recently added to the latest Whatsapp app. With this backup option, you can easily take the backup of Chats, Images, Audio, Videos, and almost everything present in your WhatsApp app.
- Also, if you https://aaratechnologies.com/landing-page/2023/04/27/unlocking-the-full-potential-of-your-sm-g901f-with/ like the custom ROM, consider donating the developer behind the work.
- For the Magisk method, we shall be using the Direct Install feature which is absent in many devices.
- Whatever method you choose, be sure to create regular backups of your Android device.
- But tools from all these different manufacturers are only compatible with their own OEM devices.
Locate the downloaded software, then wait a minute or so while it is unpacked and analyzed. Select the ROM you downloaded, and tap the check mark to confirm in the Options screen that follows.